There are three things that the Harry Potter fandom seems to universally agree upon:
1. Umbridge is awful
2. Maggie Smith is a perfect Professor McGonagall
3. Everyone should be at least slightly bothered by DID YOU PUT YOUR NAME IN THE GOBLET OF FIRE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!
4. book ginny is 100 times better than movie ginny
5. where the fuck was peeves
6. Voldemort’s movie death was stupid.
DuMBLEDORE SHOUTING TRAUMATIZED ME
I fucking died. I’m dead.
Goodbye my friends I’m gone.
GUYS. ALL OF THIS IS A DRAWING
IT’S ARTWORK ASLKDJASKLD NOT A REAL PERSON
I THOUGHT THIS WAS COSPLAY
I REFUSE TO BELIEVE THAT THIS IS NOT COSPLAY. BUT MY MIND IS TELLING ME IT’S A FUCKING DRAWING.
I’m done world.
No, but how sweet is it that during Harry’s first week at Hogwarts Hagrid sent along a note with Hedwig to invite Harry to tea rather than asking him in person so Harry didn’t feel left out and actually got some mail
HAGRID IS SO UNDER APPRECIATED THIS REALLY BUGS ME